Wednesday 15 March 2017

Munzeeing today

I've been out in the garden today, but only really to hang out the washing and to check whether the greenhouse needed watering, and to eat lunch in the gorgeous sunshine we have had today.

However, this morning my son and I did go out in the sunshine to do some munzeeing. If you haven't ever heard of Munzee before, then basically around the world are millions and millions of QR code stickers than have been placed by munzee players, and there is a phone app that tells you where they are and you can go and scan them for munzee points. I really enjoy it, simply because it gets me out walking in new places. Of course, not every QR code is a munzee, just ones deployed by Munzee players.

If you scan this munzee with the Munzee app, then you will get 50 points. Go on, try it!


Anyway, my son and I went and deployed 10 munzees each today and enjoyed a very sunshiny walk. We came back and designed a 'munzee garden' in the shape of a Minecraft creeper and are hoping that lots of munzee players will use our Google doc to place munzees to make the creeper - and then we (and others!) can go and capture the virtual munzees. Already 4 munzees out of the 100 needed have been placed :-) We have shared the document with munzee players worldwide on various Facebook groups.

No comments:

Post a Comment